Thursday, June 09, 2011

June sojourn, 2011

On the road, again

Today, I leave for Southern Oregon to go camping with Brothers Eric and Calee, and a couple of our friends.  My camp-mates are all catch-and-release fishermen.  I don't fish myself; I'm just going as an observer and to get a little zen from the Klamath River Canyon.

I return early next week, to pick up Maty and go to the Oregon Coast for a couple days. 

So, for the next little while, I'll be enjoying Oregon's peerless beauty.  Posts will be irregular during this interval, but I'll have a write-up or two to deliver when I get back.  And, since I start to get antsy when I don't write, I just might post something from the road.

In the meantime, blessings upon all.

1 comment:

Jcarnini said...

Hi Dade and the rest of you all. I am thinking about making it down to Klamath once a year myself, maybe this summer will be the first. I do miss the terrain the lake the trees and maybe the Klamath Grill just for fun. I hope the fishing is good...I know at least you will be in the sun...have fun oh yes are you still cliff jumping? Some day I hope Gino will make that trip with you....I would love to hear the stories around that camp fire.

Love and Light, Jeanne